POST 7 THEMED POST : "YOUR BUCKET LIST"

Hi bloggers! Today, I´m going to talk about my bucket list.
I think we all  have bucket list what we want fulfill, in my case my bucket list consist:

1. Travel to India.
Resultado de imagen de new york2. Have a house.
3. Have a family.
4. Travel to Thailand.
5. Learn italian.
6. Have a house in the south.
7. Travel to New York.
8. Parachute jumping.
9. Travel to Perú.
10. Have a company.





One of the activities that would be difficult to perform is parachute jumping, because in the moment I don´t know how I would feel in the plane jajaja I think it can be very scary and stay paralyzed, but at the same time feel a lot of adrenaline and jump.
Really, to meet my bucket list I have to raise money, but I hope to start fulfilling it in the summer, even I plan to travel in February to Perú with my boyfriend and brother. We want to go to Cuzco and meet Machu Picchu.
I would like to do most of the activities with my friends, family and boyfriend, because I think that to live experiences with other people it helps you create a stronger and more bond, also memories created for a life, but  there are activities that I would like to do alone thar are: travel to Thailand, learn italian and have a company, because doing activities alone help you grow personally.
I hope you like my post! 







Comentarios

  1. Parachute jumping must be great! I agree to my bucket list haha. Machu Picchu is very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. The instant before jumping should give panic! I hope you can do it someday.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares