POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"


Resultado de imagen para shutter islandHi! Today, I m going to talk about my favorite movie.
My favorite movie is Shutter Island , because I like the storie of movie and the unexpected turn that the movie has, really you´re not expecting. For this you need to stay focussed in the whole movie .Also, the actors are amazing, interpreted very good his characters. It´s a great movie!

The kind of movies I watch are of actions, science fiction drama and romance, but I like science fiction much more,because I love the speciall effects in movies, I think that are really fantastic and the effects have a lot of work behind.

The other day, I watched Django Unchained the movie is funny and really good. The storie of movie is about a former slave with a  bounty hunter looking for the most wanted criminals in the United States, hoping to find his wife. The movie it is of Quentin Tarantino, in my opinion he is a fantastic director and makes amazing movies, such as Pulp Fiction, Inglourious Basterds, The Hateful Eight and others.  If you have time,take advantage of seeing this movie.

Finally, the movies in general can be cute and great, which help us forget a moment of reality.


Comentarios

  1. A lot of people recommends to watch Tarantino's movies , so i guess that i should watch at least one haha :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! It's a great movie! I totally recommended to watching

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never seen this movie before!! but it sounds interesting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, i agree whit you Shutter Island is a greate muvie, I seen this movie so much times

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love this movie and Tarantino's movies too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares