POST 6: "POSTGRADUATE STUDIES"



Hi! Today, I´m going to talk about Postgraduate Studies.
When I finish college, I would like to take a postgrade course on service design, because it catches my attention, also I think that service design it´s a very interesting and is area of design that is currently developing.
I prefer to do the postgrade course outside of Chile, because traveling for studies hepls open your mind, brings you a lot in the curriculum and create new ideas for future design projects. In addition,  I´ve always wanted study in other country, even is my objective in the future. I hope to make it. I know many people who have gone to exchange or have taken courses in the other countries and everyone tells me that it is a unique and unforgettable experience.
I wish the postgraduate course was part-time course, because I would like to work at the time for to keep meeting my goals and go saving money. Also, if I do the course abroad I would like to have time to know the country.
In my opinion, the postgrade is very important for the career, because it gives you a lot of new knowledge for your profession, this serves to have new ideas and create great projects during our professional development, also it hepls us in personal growth.
I hope you liked my post!



Comentarios

  1. I also think postgraduate studies are very important for the career.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I agree with you that the service design is expanding in the current.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares