POST 5 " MY FUTURE JOB"

Hi, welcome to my blog! Today, I´m going to talk about my future job.
At this time, I´m in my second year of design, now I have only three years left.When I graduate from college, I would like to work in a company about product design, because I like create objects for people. I imagine in the company I creating great designs of objects, but that these objects play a role in the person´s life helping them in everyday life. I hope that the company I sent many trips of bussines or to bring new ideas for the country and design, because I would like travel for my job.Really, I prefer the work in outdoors, because I think that the work indoors leads you routine in the office and the everyday, however, the work in outdoors you on the move for different zone and you live different experience in some instances.
In respect the salary, in some works exist in low paying, because the design it is very little valued yet, but there are jobs that pay very well and the years of experience within the area are higly valued.
The next year, I have to decide between graphic design or industrial design, I like industrial design, because I learn many design methods and I love creating new things.
I think that is very important that work on what is most interesting for one and be happy.



Comentarios


  1. I think product design is a very wide and entertaining work area!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Creating objects for people sounds great!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My sister is industrial designer and she has designed things very amazing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares