POST 4 "MY FAVORITE BOOK"



Hi everyone! Today, Im going to talk about my favorite book.
Really, I don't read much, since I don't have time due to university, but in the summer I read much more.
I dont have favorite author, because forever I am looking for different books to read and I read the ones I like, so I do not focus on certain authors and I read the book that catches my attention the synopsis.
As for the type of book, I don't have any favorite type, but I am inclined to those who tell real stories and I like novels about love stories. I find that these two types of books are really interesting and entertaining.
Resultado de imagen para into the wild portada libroMy favorite book is "Into to the wild" of Jon Krakauer it is about a young man who travels Alaska to find himself, telling the whole trip he made to get to Alaska and the experiences he lived there. The book is telling from the perspective of a journalist who is telling what was found in this young man's logbook.
The last book I read was "Atravidos" by Manuel Fernández, this book tells how different entrepreneurs managed to achieve what they wanted, winning the "Entrepreneur Of The Year" award. The book is really entertaining and teaches you many things, I totally recommend it.
Finally, reading is very entertaining, because you learn new things and get distracted.



Comentarios

  1. I thought Into the wild was only a movie jaja books are better because tell the whole story, so I will read the book :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares