Post 1:


Hello, today I will talk about the personal information in the social media.

Giving personal information on websites is they are dangerous and unsafe, because the social media use the information of each us they forming a database of the all the people of the world. In my opinion, the limit about the personal information that get social media about us is that they should not trick people into giving information, the social media should be transparent about the data from person that they want.

My favorite social media is instagram, because in my opinion it is a very complete social network. Instagram have much content about different topics, one finds content about travels, food, life of different person that one follow for some kind of interest and can be found much very content of everthing you can imagine.

I hope you like this post! Goodbye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares