Post 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi, welcome to my blog!
Resultado de imagen para tailandiaToday, I will tell you about the country I want to travel to.
My dream is to know Thailand and its beautiful cities, specifically I would like to meet the elephant organizations that are in different places from the country.
I would like travel to that country, because I think that is a beutiful place has to amazing beachs, landscape that are of dreams, the food they cook in the country (such as Khaw Soi, Pad Thai, Gai Pad Metmamuang and other), the religion and the culture that is different to our culture, also I would like to know the temples in Thailand, the ancient ruins and their national parks.
Resultado de imagen para tailandiaI would love to live in this country and be able to volunteer for an elephant organization. This organizations help to elephants that need different care, because they are sick or have been mistreated, some even offer stays and food, in exchange for volunteering.

I hope you liked my post!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Camila
    I'm agree with you, Thailand has amazing landscapes and its food is full of vegetables and colours, it's delicious! But what I didn't know was about the elephant organizations, it's very interesting and above all, a noble action. I hope you can travel there.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares